Professional Equine Liability
Designed to protect professionals in their breeding, boarding, horse sales, training and instructing activities.
- Coverage for damages arising from legal liability resulting from any negligent act, error or omission arising out of the insured’s professional equine activities.
- Care Custody and Control available for training and boarded horses.
Other types of liability coverage:
- Care Custody and Control
- Commercial General Liability
- Race Horse Trainers
- Equine Events
- Equine Clubs and Associations
Personal Equine Liability
Available to a horse owner or the lessee of a horse. Provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage to third parties.
VERY affordable, starting at $150/year for 5 horses.
- Liability (Personal and Professional)
- Dwellings and Contents
- Barns and Outbuildings
- Care, Custody, and Control
- Trailers and Farm Trucks
- Machinery and Equipment
- Hay and Feed
Provides coverage for death as a result of: injuries, illness or humane destruction and includes loss or death as a result of theft.
- NO deductible mortality coverage
- Colic Treatment Coverage–up to $500 FREE
- Emergency Colic Surgery up to $3,000 FREE
- Coverage for horses outside of the US (importing into)
For more information on Animal Mortality Insurance Exclusion and Limitation Notes click here.
A range of options to reimburse for veterinary expenses that arise as a result of accident, illness or disease.
- Navicular, Arthritis and DJD are not automatically excluded
- Limits from $5,000, $7,500, and $10,000
- Deductibles start at $250
- NO SUBLIMITS
- NO CO-INSURANCE