Insuring ALL of your prized possessions! We insure pony clubs, dressage, show hunters, eventers, show jumpers, fox hunters, reiners, cutters, western pleasure, barrel racers, roping horses, gaited horses, pleasure, private horse owners to equine professionals.
Professional Equine Liability
Designed to protect professionals in their breeding, boarding, horse sales, training and instructing activities.
- Coverage for damages arising from legal liability resulting from any negligent act, error or omission arising out of the insured’s professional equine activities.
- Care Custody and Control available for training and boarded horses.
Other types of liability coverage:
- Care Custody and Control
- Commercial General Liability
- Race Horse Trainers
- Equine Events
- Equine Clubs and Associations
Personal Equine Liability
Available to a horse owner or the lessee of a horse. Provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage to third parties.
VERY affordable, starting at $150/year for 5 horses.
- Liability (Personal and Professional)
- Dwellings and Contents
- Barns and Outbuildings
- Care, Custody, and Control
- Trailers and Farm Trucks
- Machinery and Equipment
- Hay and Feed
Provides coverage for death as a result of: injuries, illness or humane destruction and includes loss or death as a result of theft.
- NO deductible mortality coverage
- Colic Treatment Coverage–up to $500 FREE
- Emergency Colic Surgery up to $3,000 FREE
- Coverage for horses outside of the US (importing into)
For more information on Animal Mortality Insurance Exclusion and Limitation Notes click here.
A range of options to reimburse for veterinary expenses that arise as a result of accident, illness or disease.
- Navicular, Arthritis and DJD are not automatically excluded
- Limits from $5,000, $7,500, and $10,000
- Deductibles start at $250
- NO SUBLIMITS
- NO CO-INSURANCE